Simply Strong Monthly Training Program
What Is Simply Strong?
A monthly training program created to provide women with an effective & efficient strength training program designed to help you:
- Build foundational strength that carries over to everything else in your life.
Strength training is the foundation for all fitness programs. 3 full-body workouts per week are all you need to lay & build upon a strength foundation that will carry over to all other activities in your life and reduce your risk for injury.
- Keep things simple & efficient, so you can stay consistent forever.
No more complex, daunting workout programs with too much volume. Not to mention you’ll be in and out of the gym in under 60 minutes all 3 training days.
- Train in a way that nourishes your body.
These workouts are designed to help build you up, not tear you down. Workouts should not run your body into the ground, leaving you exhausted & frequently injured.
Who’s Simply Strong For?
- Women who are tired of coming up with their own programming.
- Women who struggle staying consistent with complex programs.
- Women who want programming from a professional they can trust.
- Women who are tired of being run into the ground or injured with intense programming or workouts.
- Women who don’t want to spend every day of their week at the gym.
What Does Simply Strong Include?
A science-based strength training program:
- 3 workouts per week
- <60 minutes per workout
- Full-body strength training workouts with emphasis on glutes
- Daily mobility guide to keep your joints healthy
- Video demonstrations of every exercise
- Downloadable in the form of a PDF (mobile friendly)
- Based on fundamental movement patterns to prepare you for life activities in the decades to come
Exclusive content in a private Facebook group:
- Optional metcon workouts
- Weekly live educational videos
- Resources on form, modifications, mobility, mindset, and nutrition guidelines updated regularly
All created by Dr. Jen Hosler, a licensed physical therapist, strength coach, and mobility specialist.
Who’s Dr. Jen Hosler?
Dr. Jen Hosler is a licensed physical therapist, strength & conditioning specialist, and certified mobility specialist.
She spends most of her time empowering people with knowledge on how to build more resilient bodies, both in her clinic & online.
She has spent the past decade learning through research and trial-and-error, with her programming and the patients & clients she works with.
Dr. Jen noticed most training programs for women end up running them into the ground, often tired & injured. And she noticed there was a big gap between the fitness crowd who lived, ate, and breathed fitness, and those who enjoy training but still want to enjoy their lives.
She created Simply Strong to bridge that gap & to provide women with a non-BS strength training program- something she was looking for since she started her own fitness journey.
Strength training is a magical tool, and it should always give more than it takes.
Come train with me and learn how far simple strength training can take you, in the gym & beyond.